Wednesday, November 25, 2009

stoned.

at exactly 11 pm on this night,
my heart finally melted to stone,
filled with the toughest might i add,
a little bit of cement and concrete,
this holds harder and tougher,
made so that the next disappointment,
struggle,
pain,
are non existant,
and they dont hurt as bad as this recent attack.

im tired of bein the one that everyone disposes at their own whim,
which is the reason why,
i cannot love again,
i have a woman that wants to be with me,
mind body and soul,
and im fearful of her sanity,
because im closed off,
i cannot lift myself out of this,
even if i wanted to,
it would be impossible.

im the center of mockery,
my thoughts arent like the others,
so rather than try and accept my views,
i am ridiculed for such abstract thinking,
they always say that the storms hit harder before it gets better,
im puttin my umbrella up,
i cannot go on another shower,
i cannot endure another storm,
my heart has been melted to stone,
and unless your skilled at reviving,
need not waste your time,

you compare me to every female you know,
but what you dont know is,
i am not like her,
i will never be like her,
from your best friend,
down to your girlfriend,
you compare me as such,
should i be honored that im compared to them,
because they hold such a higher bein that i could ever,
i think not,
the shit you say out of your mouth,
has me at awe,
your a fuckin waste of expression,
a waste of my damn emotion,
and your the reason why,
on top of many other bad things in my life,
that my heart is melted officially to stone,
goodbye,
farewell,
fuck you,
and have a nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment