Wednesday, November 25, 2009

i have shut my emotions down since the last phone conversation we had..ive exhausted out every thought process as to why the whole situation went as bad as it did..i came up with a few theories..

i titled this a baltimore love thing because our relationship was beautiful in the beginning..like 50 describes crack with the girl in his song..we chased the high that we were both on because it felt so good..we knew it was bad for each other because of the circumstances that was at hand.."put that lighter up to that spoon..that needle up to your arm princess.." thats exactly how it felt..i would be with her two or three days out of the week..because i felt so high with her..she felt so high with me..and it was bad because we both were in situations..when we were together our relationship was damn near perfect..we broke up because of HER lifestyle..she ended up gettin in a relationship..n i should have walked away from her completely..and i did..for a couple of months..until she contacted me..and because i had it in my mind that ill always have love for her..i regressed..CRACK..

the song again depicts our relationship because ..in the beginning..she was my best friend and my lover..towards the end she became my enemy..towards the end we started arguing alot..because she wouldnt understand where i was coming from..if she would have just listened to what i had to say all those times..we wouldnt have argued..she was so quick to blame me in every situation that went down..but it wasnt me all the time..i use to cry myself to sleep towards the end because she wouldnt just understand..she would get fustrated and ignore me..she never took into account that we never argued not once the first year of our relationship..so there must have been a huge problem...never once tried to figure out what it was..but secretly i was hurting because i felt like her mistress..i was her mistress..i felt everytime she said she desired me..it was only because she couldnt have her gf there beside her..or every time she looked at me in my eyes and told me she loved me..it wasnt me she was saying she loved me to..it was her gf..i started feeling towards the end that she was using me because she didnt want to sleep in her bed alone..she didnt want to spend her days off alone...she wanted someone to spend her money on...when towards the end it was me who was shellin out money..and she made more money than me...i started to realize she was taking advantage of me..kind of like when addicts realize that the drug they are on..is really bad for them..they admit they have a problem..but they dont kno how to get out of the situation..in the last verse of the song..50 says..i always take the pain away..when ur friends arent around..they call you a fuckin fiend..my friends started distancin themselves from me because they kept sayin she was no good..and i kept makin excuses...i kept feelin the part where 50 says.."we gotta love thing..i can take you higher girl fuckin wit me u can be all you can be..." she told me to take her hand..and let me follow her..trust her..in the end..im alone..and shes not..jokes on me..

No comments:

Post a Comment