Wednesday, November 25, 2009

qone.

without a shadow of doubt, i feel myself sinkin away from the elements beneath meeh. i dont think ill be coming back anytime soon. so much keeps happening that im tryin to figure out the purpose, the message, and WHY? i want out from the many trials but it beckons me to continue and strive forward. but its so hard to sometimes. it really is. im exiting love out of my life for good, ill be alone until death do me part. the so called friends i have, are non existant. they dont know me anyways so its easier to get rid of them for good. the stupid chicks that are exs and are exs for a reason, yet still feel the need to tell me how wrong they were in the past, and i was the best thing that happened to them. why recognize that now when im long gone from the equation. when i was there, nothing added up in your brain, so why try to simplify the equation? im hibernating. yeah i know its spring now, but maybe ill hibernate, and rejoin in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment